Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Circumcision

I know this is a VERY heated topic, and I'll refrain from giving my whole view at this time, but I just watched this medical student's video blog about his first circumcision and found it very interesting to hear it from the perspective of someone who didn't really have an opinion one way or the other.

I just think that parents need to REALLY discuss this, not just do something because "that's the way it's done around here" or "to look like his father."  Do your OWN research.

I can honestly say that had my first child been a boy I don't even know if I would have done it or not, because I did absolutely no research and, to my shame, I just assumed we WOULD have because thats what I thought you DID.  Now I know better.

Be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment